Website Accessibility Statement
The Apollo Chiropractic website is fully accessible by people with disabilities and compliant with ADA guidelines. To ensure that all users have equal access to the information and functionality offered on apollo-chiro.com, our website has been designed with the following features:
- All images, except those that are purely decorative in nature, contain “alt” text and no title tags
- All text links, except for header and footer navigation, are underlined for easy identification
- All downloadable PDFs contain system-readable text, headlines and section titles
- All heading tags are presented in the proper schematic order
In addition, every page features a one-click accessibility tool that gives users the power to modify how our web pages appear on screen, including the ability to:
- Increase or decrease text size
- Add underlines to any and all links (including header and footer links as well as buttons)
- Switch to grayscale, high contrast or negative contrast colors
- Select a more readable font
Finally, no Flash or dynamic content loading effects have been employed in the development of this site.
This statement effective February 2020.